Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Advice for Apartment and Tenant Search

If you are searching for an apartment or if you have to select from many apartments you may not know what to do. You may seek advices from your friends and their friends. But are they the right ones who can make you choose the best one for you. So ask some one who has sound knowledge and experience in this regard. I am one among that list of experts, I can say. I gave number of advices to my friends and their friends in choosing their right apartment. I also own three apartments in Philadelphia. I also have plenty of experience to share with those house owners who are looking to select their tenants. Your tenant may be a young professional and the young professional couple or single-parent family or young family or some roommates or a single student. Who ever it may be, you have to choose the right ones to make them your tenants. No body wants to have a tenant who irritates you by their living styles, paying rents, maintaining home, etc. At the same time no tenant wants to have his landlord inspects every day and insists on their way of living styles. Post your queries and issues to me, I am sure I will make an attempt to solve them for you in no time.

No comments: