Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Personally Experienced Marijuana Drug Impact

I am completely abstained from Marijuana after taking drug tests and been to some rehabilitation. I want to share my teenage drug addiction experience as a teetotaler.

When I smoked marijuana for the first time, its effect begins immediately after the drug enters the brain and last from 1 to 3 hours. If marijuana is consumed with food or drink, the short-term effects begin more slowly, usually in 1/2 to 1 hour, and last longer, for as long as 4 hours. Smoking marijuana deposits several times more THC into the blood than does eating or drinking the drug.

As a marijuana user, I experienced pleasant sensations, colors and sounds may seem more intense, and time appears to pass very slowly. My mouth feels dry, and I suddenly became very hungry and thirsty. My hands become tremble and grow cold. The euphoria passes after awhile, and then I feel sleepy or depressed. Occasionally, marijuana use produces anxiety, fear, distrust, or panic.

Marijuana use is widespread among adolescents and young adults. The percentage of middle-school students is increasing day by day. It has major impact on the brain, as we all know its more important part in any human body. Marijuana directly affects the most important and always functioned organ.

It took me about 9-10 months to get read of that, it was a very bad experience to go through. Marijuana drug test helped me a lot to become more. I wish that even my enemy shouldn’t get addicted to it.

Related Links:
Drug testing
thc drug test
Marijuana testing

No comments: