Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How long can it take to run our cars on water?

When I was a child, I saw my father pouring water into radiator to cool the engine. I thought that cars really run on water. Next time when my father said that his car ran out of fuel, I just put our water pipe into the petrol tank and gave it enough fuel. We had to sell our car off after that.

Really wouldn’t it be nice if our cars ran on water. There is plenty of water around us. And if we consider entire earth, there is more water than land. Then we don’t have to run after gas stations, spend so much of money on car fuel, use cars without any issue of pollution, etc. Oh! There are really so many benefits on replacing fuel with water.

But is this really possible? Can we even expect in our near future? There is some technology named water fuel cell but it isn’t as successful yet. We used steam engines before. But using such big things on roads is not appreciable. Let’s see if technology will aid us up with water running vehicles.

Related Links:
bell road toyota
Used audi los angeles
Chevrolet Dealer Atlanta
Jeep san diego
Santa Monica Audi
Electric fuel pump

No comments: